Help Promote Our Conference for a Chance to Win Marketing Books OR a Free Professional Consultation!
We think everyone needs to know about our Marketing for Writers conference (September 8 in Fairfax, Va.)...but we can't spread the word all by ourselves. Give us a hand and we'll reward two of you. Winners will choose between:
Prize 1: A selection of books for writers hand-picked by our speakers
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Sell Your Book Like Wildfire: The Writer's Guide to Marketing and Publicity by Rob Eagar
- Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt
- The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Copy That Sells by Robert W. Bly
Prize 2: A free consultation with one of our professionals after the conference
- Website help or organizing your nonfiction book (Stephanie Buckwalter)
- Advance marketing consulting (Michele Chynoweth)
- Writing critiques (fiction and nonfiction) (Lisa Crayton)
- Proposals, queries and pitches consulting (Sarah Hamaker)
- Indie publishing consulting (Stephen Hiemstra
- Beginner marketing/social media questions (Donna Smith)
Contest Rules (or the nitty-gritty about how this works)
- Two winners will be randomly chosen.
- Each winner can choose either the book package or the free consultation.
- Prizes must be claimed in person on the day of the conference (Fairfax, VA). You do not need to register for the conference to win.
More Ways to Win (because we know you want more chances to win those fabulous prizes!)
Earn more chances to win. Once you enter the contest, look for your personal link to invite friends. For each person who enters the contest using your link, you will get one additional entry to win!
Winners are chosen automatically at the end of the contest using random.org. If a winner is unable to claim their prize on the day of the contest, a new winner will be chosen.